Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Thursday, October 2, 2008

words of inspiration

This totally sounds like something I would say:

Photobucket

Being the corporate whore that I am, I've seen this many times:

Photobucket

Probably true for a lot of people on TV. To me, however, irritating is irritating:

Photobucket

This totally doesn't apply to me (wink, wink). I just think it's funny:

Photobucket

Clearly I'm excluded from this:

Photobucket

One of my favorites--perfect for every member of my family, although, I'm not quite sure the respect is there:

Photobucket

Another favorite that requires no further comment:

Photobucket

For all the optimists out there:

Photobucket

I've worked with many consultants, and have emailed this to a few of them. Not all of them were amused. The truth can be painful.

Photobucket

I've wanted to scream this at many of my colleagues over the years:

Photobucket

For more of these inspirational messages, go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive