Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

the wrath of god unleashed, or, what my stomach feels like right now

I'm in Phoenix for work right now. The hotel is pretty decent (especially since I ended up on the nicer, quieter preferred guest floor), the weather is warm but not humid, and the convention center I have to work at for the next several days is just a short walk away.

One of the things I hate about traveling is when food doesn't agree with me. I'm going through that right now, which is strange because I'm still in the US and didn't eat anything weird, and because I didn't have this problem the last time I traveled in Asia (heaven knows I should have, considering some of the nasty, unusual food I ate). Whatever the case, I woke up at 3:08am and my stomach feels like it's got an alien that's about to rip through it.

Man, this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive