Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Saturday, March 7, 2009

a miracle for our time

We have an elliptical in our garage. After I ran on it last night, I put my iPod and headphones on the bottom of my car's windshield so that I would remember to put them back in my gym bag, which was in the car's trunk. And then I drove to work this morning...and to the mall...and back home again...and to dinner tonight...and all the while, my iPod and headphones were still on the windshield. I didn't realize this until the little lady saw them when we were getting back in the car after dinner. Miraculously, even with all the driving I did today, they never moved from the bottom of the windshield. I was relieved when I realized what had happened, since the iPod is less than a month old and since the headphones cost more than the iPod did.

In the future, I think I'll just put my stuff away when I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment