To the guy on my floor who wears spurs to work every Friday:
You're a jackass.
Anyone who thinks it's acceptable to wear spurs to work is an idiot, unless, of course, you work on a ranch. We don't work on a ranch, ace. There are no cows or horses inside the headquarters of the corporate behemoth to whom we've bequeathed our lives and souls.
I don't care if Fridays are "casual". We work for one of the biggest companies in the world, and regardless, nobody wants to hear you walk. No one wants hear you jingle-jangle-jingle as you saunter up and down the corridor. Everyone, however, wants a piece of you. Personally, I'd love to meet you at the flagpole.
I should congratulate you. Few people I've known in my lifetime have made numerous enemies as quickly as you have. Who ever knew that a few bits of seemingly innocuous metal could be so hazardous to your health?
You're not cool. You're not stylish. You're not a trend-setter. You're noise pollution. You're a disease. You're an infestation that must be eradicated. Your day will come.
Take the boots off. PLEASE.
XOXOXO,
Steve-o
Profile
wisdom in 140 characters or less
Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(129)
-
▼
December
(16)
- 2008: a year in review
- the pride before the fall
- holidays in the sun
- the school I never attended
- merry christmas from the futility of capitalism
- a childhood dream realized
- a bittersweet victory
- cold weather benefits
- the year of steve
- the end of the tunnel
- the ultimate marketing machine
- I, mastermind
- an important question that deserves an answer
- open letter to the guy with the spurs
- Is that a TV on your feet, or are you just happy t...
- holiday emptiness
-
▼
December
(16)

I think my mom said there is a guy at her work that wears spurs and a cowboy hat to work.
ReplyDelete