I'm one of those people that's always hot, no matter what the temperature is. As such, when winter comes and it's time to turn on the heater, I keep it at a toasty 64F. This is a bit on the warm side for me, but it's unacceptably cold for the little lady and most people I know. That said, my feet sometimes do get cold. And when that happens, that means it's time for these:
Profile
wisdom in 140 characters or less
Monday, December 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(129)
-
▼
December
(16)
- 2008: a year in review
- the pride before the fall
- holidays in the sun
- the school I never attended
- merry christmas from the futility of capitalism
- a childhood dream realized
- a bittersweet victory
- cold weather benefits
- the year of steve
- the end of the tunnel
- the ultimate marketing machine
- I, mastermind
- an important question that deserves an answer
- open letter to the guy with the spurs
- Is that a TV on your feet, or are you just happy t...
- holiday emptiness
-
▼
December
(16)


64 degrees? And I thought I was the thermostat nazi! I keep our house at 68 degrees most of the time and some times change it to 72 when I'm extra cold. Right now I'm wrapped up in a blanket.
ReplyDelete