Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Saturday, December 13, 2008

the end of the tunnel

I just submitted a take-home exam. My last final exam ever, hopefully.

I never thought that the light at the end of the tunnel would shine black. I guess sometimes it takes time to realize that you're no longer in the tunnel.

At some point in the near future, the significance of this glorious event will sink in. I'm free from school. Free from homework, from papers, from group work, from presentations, from boring lectures given by self-aggrandizing professors. Free from the limited dinner choices in the basement of the Carlson School. Free from the parking fees. Free from having to take short naps in my car in order to maintain my sanity. Free from the traffic. Free from the long commute home.

Free.

1 comment:

Blog Archive