Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

merry christmas from the futility of capitalism

Becca and I arrived in Los Angeles last night at 9:30pm. While the idea of having a white Christmas is really appealing (I've never had one, since we always leave town for Christmas), and while I really enjoy having distinct seasons after having grown up with eternal summers, I think I'm going to enjoy having temperatures in the 50's and 60's for the next week and a half. My parents' new pool was just finished, and I think my brother and I are going to break it in today. It's going to be cold (can't heat it yet), but I wasn't that interested in having kids anyway.

No matter what holiday you celebrate, I hope it will be a merry/happy one. Thank you for reading and for your friendship.

1 comment:

  1. enjoy the holiday with the family!
    You for sure deserve a good one after a long year juggling between the work and study
    congratulations on your graduation and promotion:-)

    Merry christmas and happy new year

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive