Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Monday, April 5, 2010

sunrise: mito, japan

One of the things I found helpful during my recent trip to Asia was getting out and walking around as much as possible on my own. Not only did this help me overcome jet lag, but it also gave me the kind of downtime I love but usually do not get when I travel.

While in Japan, I spent two nights in a small city called Mito, which is about 1.5 hours north of Tokyo. While I was there, I heard that there was a nice lake to walk around near my hotel, so I went out early one morning and found it. I'm glad I took my camera, because the sunrise was pretty nice and there were lots of birds in and around the lake.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment