So, without further ado, the sunset:
Profile
wisdom in 140 characters or less
Thursday, August 27, 2009
the mosquito bites were worth it. sort of.
Tonight's sunset looked nice, so I stepped outside to snap a few photos. I wasn't outside even ten minutes, and have at least five mosquito bites. That was the worst it's been all summer long. Either that, or I haven't been outside all summer long. Probably some of both.
So, without further ado, the sunset:


So, without further ado, the sunset:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(112)
-
▼
August
(12)
- goodbye, alaska
- vacation day 8: cruising hubbard glacier
- vacation day 7: icy strait point, land of alaskan ...
- the mosquito bites were worth it. sort of.
- random thoughts for a monday afternoon
- vacation day 6: skagway, glaciers and more rockin'...
- hair care revelation
- new best friend
- vacation day 5: juneau, the best two hours of my l...
- vacation day 4 - ketchikan
- vacation day 3 - the inside passage
- vacation day 2: seattle to vancouver
-
▼
August
(12)

Those are great shots. The sky's pretty intense. I like the last one with the giant power pole. Great shot.
ReplyDelete