Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Friday, May 20, 2011

kingdom animalia

On Sunday, I met up with a colleague/friend/fellow photo nerd at the MN zoo. He was able to get me in on his family membership, which was cool. We spent a few hours there, wandering around and taking photos of various animals, birds, etc. in the park. The weather was nice, and it was my first time in the zoo (at least, to see the animals), so it was fairly interesting, if a tad small compared to other zoos I've visited. Here are some photos from the event.

Photobucket

Leopard
Photobucket

Tiger
Photobucket

Pronghorn
Photobucket

Bison
Photobucket

Prairie Dog
Photobucket

Asian wild horse
Photobucket

Bactrian camel
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Albino hawk. First time I've ever seen one.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Eurasian eagle
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I took all these photos with my 100-400mm telephoto lens. Man, do I love that lens.

No comments:

Post a Comment