Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Saturday, December 19, 2009

new facebook friend

Facebook suggested that I add this person as my friend based on the fact that we went to the same high school:

Photobucket

No, I didn't know her, but my sister did. Maybe I could leverage that connection?

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe she got to the level of stardom that she did considering she wasn't all that popular, she was snotty, and she was pretty dumb.

    She did sign my jr. high yearbook with "69". Back then, I had no idea what that meant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She may be snotty and dumb, but man, can she act!

    You should totally friend her on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. she came to the restaurant that i worked at. that was back when she was still on that stupid show "flipper" about a dolphin or something. didn't realize that she went to your high school.

    ReplyDelete