Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Saturday, January 24, 2009

75 days to paradise

For the last few years, I've wanted to take the little lady on vacation early in the year--sometime between February 1 and May 1--since she has a hard time with the long winters here in God's country. And, to be honest, I sometimes tire of them myself. That hasn't been possible, however, with my school schedule. Now that I'm a "high-powered" and "successful" MBA, however, I'm free to do what I want when work's not too bad. So, I've been looking at warm and sunny places to go, and finally booked something today. Here's where we'll be staying:


It's an all-inclusive resort in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. It's right on the beach, and the beach it's on is supposedly one of the top ten in the world. I plan on spending lots of time in the pool or in the ocean.

When life is dark and all hope is lost, there's nothing like a vacation to look forward to and to bring light back into my life. April 8 will not come soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment