Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Thursday, April 7, 2011

rome, day 3: further tripod explorations

I decided that my next night photo session should be in the Colosseum/Forum area, so I headed out around 7pm last night. This turned out to be a good choice, as the weather was decent and I got some great photos.

Part of the Forum and Vittorio Emanuele monument:
Photobucket

Vittorio Emanuele monument:
Photobucket

Part of the Forum, with the Temple of Saturn being the most visible part:
Photobucket

Temple of Saturn and part of the Septimius Severus arch:
Photobucket

I found an island in the middle of the street and stood there for a while, taking photos. Good choice.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Constantine's Arch:
Photobucket

Arch of Titus:
Photobucket

The clouds look kind of fake because they were moving, and I was doing all these shots with long exposures. Cool effect.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Cool shots. I haven't done any night photography in a long time. When I first got my camera, it's like all I did. I need to get out to shoot some more.

    The shots of the traffic with the Colosseum are really cool.

    ReplyDelete