Profile

My photo
Minnesota, United States
Hello.

wisdom in 140 characters or less

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

fashions i've recently popularized

Farmers' hats like these are popular in Mexico, but somehow the trend hasn't made it to the U.S. That's about to change.



Riding a bike is infinitely more pleasurable when you add an ill-fitting vest and helmet to your ensemble.



Some people like Ferragamo. Others like Jimmy Choo. Personally, I'm a plastic bootie man.



My hair couldn't take another perm, so the last time I needed a change, I opted for an umbrella and a big camera bag on my belt loop instead. The chicks couldn't keep their hands off.


3 comments:

  1. my favorite is the vest and helmet. awesome. and i'm sure if you had booties on, you had a hairnet. wheres that photo????

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have worn both retarded-looking hats and hairnets with the booties, but I didn't think to take a picture of myself with them on. I know I've appeared in some of my colleagues' pics with them on, so maybe I'll get one and post it.

    ReplyDelete