The little lady has less vacation time than I do, so I ended up spending my last few days in Key West alone. For my last night, I decided to go out and take photos of Key West's nightlife, which is actually a lot more lively than daytime Key West. On my way to Duval St., the hub of Key West's nightlife and tourism, I found a marina where I could stop and actually not pay for parking (you have to pay for parking almost everywhere in Key West). I managed to pull into the lot right as the sun was setting.

After that, I hit Duval St. It's full of bars, restaurants, art galleries and tourist-trap souvenir shops--mostly the kinds of places that I prefer to avoid at all costs. The little lady and I had been there a couple times to eat and walk around, and while it wasn't my favorite place, it did make for some interesting photos.
I only used my 100mm macro lens since it was the fastest lens I had available, but it performed like a champ. Enjoy.










No comments:
Post a Comment